1) Self-managed Cloud System
- User friendly software allows the digital directory board to be easily managed.
- You can edit, delete or add tenants at any time.
- Cloud based applications allow you to update tenant listings from any computer or mobile device with a web.
- Secure username and password provided.
2) Modernises the building
- Having an old style directory board can potentially bring down the appearance of the buildings main foyer.
- Going digital bestows the extra face-lift that makes the renovation look complete.
- Easily change the background image, colour and fonts in the event of a company or building rebrand.
3) Saves time and cost when adding and deleting tenants
- Once saved, any changes to the directory board will appear within minutes.
- Capability to automatically sort the tenant listing in alphabetical order.
- Save the cost of sending a sign company onsite to make changes.
4) Helpdesk support
- Full training allows maximum use of the software.
- Helpdesk support will provide help for any technical issues and/or questions.
5) Dynamic content – news, weather, stock results
- Digital directory boards can display a range of content including news, weather and stock exchange information.
- Messages to tenants can be incorporated into the display, such as lift maintenance or fire drill alerts.